June 22, 2015

My New Website is Open!

www.trowelandpaintbrush.com
Happy summer, friends! (And happy autumn to those on the opposite side of the seasons!) In tandem with this lovely season's beginning, I am excited to announce that my completely revamped art shop/website is open! I hope that you visit and look around. It took me three weeks to get it ready and I hope it conveys a sense of me, my art, my heart and my appreciation for all those who support my 'métier'. 

If there is something on the website that could be better (whether big or small), I would appreciate you telling me. I value your opinion.

Thank you to all those behind the scenes I asked for advice and who gave me encouragement while I was building my website. I you.

To celebrate my opening, I will be tucking extra goodies in all orders received this week on www.trowelandpaintbrush.com. (Up to June 28th.)

And, of course, I will be adding more art to my shop on an ongoing basis.

Thank you for your support and inspiration! 

❤  ❤  ❤  ❤  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!!!! It looks wonderful ! What a gorgeous new shop you have ! And I LOVE that photo of the ladybird on your palette !
    Wishing you lots of sales & a greater recognition ! oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sonia, for the kind words and good wishes. I appreciate them! xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats, I bet it feels nice :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your website is very nicely done. It’s simple and very pleasing to look at. The simplicity of your website design highlights your artwork in a magnificent way. The still lifes of the flowers are gorgeous. I hope that you have a lot of sales from your enterprise. Good luck and congratulations!

    Lucius Cambell @ Skild, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

BROWSE MY BLOG BY THEME

autumn (26) backyard (19) birds (17) creativity (7) family (37) flowers (32) friends (13) garden (72) gardening (7) hope (8) leaves (17) Meeko (95) nature photography (14) original watercolor (9) painting (55) paintings (34) print (12) rain (16) soft-coated Wheaten terrier (28) spring (28) studio (13) summer (12) watercolor (102) watercolour (98) winter (19)