Sunday, May 31, 2015

Shop Discount and Garden Help

Just a short post to let you know that it is the final hours of my 20% discount in my Big Cartel shop. Use the coupon 1000REASONS at checkout. The coupon expires at midnight EST tonight (May 31st).

I have definitely been holding a 'trowel' more than a 'paintbrush' these past few days. My garden is big and I'm the head gardener.

Watercolor painting of garden trowel and artist paintbrush
My original 'Trowel and Paintbrush' painting
Thank goodness, I have help...ummmm well, company at least.

Meeko took off with a whole pot of mint while I was planting herbs this morning.
❤             

1 comment:

  1. The sweetest & cutest little helper around !
    I would totally steal mint if I could too LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...