November 27, 2019

Happy Holidays! Introducing A New Christmas Card!

Here we are again! It's hard to believe that the holidays are upon us!

This is my newest holiday card. It features a watercolour I did of the Christmas tree farm that we've visited annually for the past several years. It's such a lovely family tradition to go and cut our own tree down. And, of course, I had to include Meeko on the card! I also have a French version of this card. It's also available as an ungreeted note card.



I currently have a lovely sale on. I'm offering 30% off everything in my shop: original watercolour paintings, note cards, holiday cards, prints, books and bookmarks. The discount will be added as soon as you put something in the cart. No coupon is required. The sales ends at midnight EST on December 2, 2019.

It's not the first time that I've featured Meeko on my cards. He's also on this sweet holiday card I did last year.


And here he is again on an everyday note card which I did a few years ago! What can I say? He's a handsome and willing painting subject.



I hope you'll have a peek at my shop while my sale is still on.

And please accept warm greetings from Meeko and me. We wish you lovely holidays surrounded by family and friends.

🌲🎄🐕🎄🌲


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

BROWSE MY BLOG BY THEME

autumn (26) backyard (19) birds (17) creativity (7) family (37) flowers (32) friends (13) garden (72) gardening (7) hope (8) leaves (17) Meeko (95) nature photography (14) original watercolor (9) painting (55) paintings (34) print (12) rain (16) soft-coated Wheaten terrier (28) spring (28) studio (13) summer (12) watercolor (102) watercolour (98) winter (19)