Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Rainbow and the Promise of Snowflakes

Here is a very beautiful double rainbow sent all the way from Mifflintown Pennsylvania to my mom by a new reader of my blog.  Thank you, Ruth. Heartfelt thanks to everyone for their rainbows, kind thoughts and words.  My mom really appreciated them.

I am going to turn to more Christmas-oriented posts in the days ahead.  Well, because 'we need a little Christmas' now.


Here's another version of the same song, an oldie but goodie (for added entertainment, watch the skaters):


There is the promise of snowflakes here this afternoon which I'm sure will help my Christmas spirit. :)


1 comment:

  1. This double rainbow is amazing and so pure ! Beautiful !
    I admire the blue topping on the Emma's rainbow cupcakes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...