Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Uppercase

I just received my first issue of Uppercase magazine.  It arrived cold and frosty from our street mailbox.  Oh how I enjoy opening envelopes with my name on them. I love the soft feel of this magazine's beautiful coverstock, its gorgeous inky smell and the promise of its pages. I cannot wait to dive into it.

I am so thankful for the creative friends I have made this past year. I didn't even know about this magazine before taking a workshop with the wonderful Mexican artist Geninne, hosted by the amazing Canadian duo who own Bookhou in Toronto this past summer. I heard participants talking about it and then saw mentions of it on Geninne's blog. I particularly love the fact that it is produced in Canada. I put Uppercase on my Christmas list and was lucky enough that my lovely daughters subscribed to it for me.

6 comments:

  1. I´ve never seen that but it looks really nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really beautiful. It's published in Canada but features creative people from around the world.

      Delete
  2. lucky duck :) It's a fantastic publication !
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is my very favorite publication

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about my subscription. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...