October 8, 2011

Flower Market and Poppy Field

Here is the print of my painting called Parisian Flower Market.  The colours have turned out well again.  They are very close to the original painting (seen below).


And here is a print of a painting I did of a poppy field in France.  It is a painting I did 'en plein air' many years ago while on my honeymoon.  I found it tucked near the bottom of my painting drawer and thought that it would make a good print.


Here I am working on the painting shown above 'en plein air' many years ago.

And now I am going to sign off until Wednesday.  I need to concentrate on preparations for my arts & crafts show delivery, not to mention my Thanksgiving house guests.  Have a good weekend and a good beginning to your week.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave me a comment. I love reading them. -- Kathleen

(Please note that comments with links to ads or commercial websites will be deleted.)

BROWSE MY BLOG BY THEME

autumn (26) backyard (19) birds (17) creativity (7) family (37) flowers (32) friends (13) garden (72) gardening (7) hope (8) leaves (17) Meeko (95) nature photography (14) original watercolor (9) painting (55) paintings (34) print (12) rain (16) soft-coated Wheaten terrier (28) spring (28) studio (13) summer (12) watercolor (102) watercolour (98) winter (19)